With over 250 accredited specialised testing services in chemical, civil engineering, geotechnical testing and more, we are one of the most comprehensive testing companies in ASEAN.
Who We Are:
CASTconsult is a dynamic company organized to provide specialised and customised professional services to the industries.
Our goal is to meet customers’ requirements and ensure total customer satisfaction through providing the best quality service to all of our valued customers. Our mission is to help support and develop a very high standard of quality and safety in the construction industry.
Where We Are:
Our laboratory located at PTD 42982, Jalan Murni 12, Taman Perindustrian Murni, 81400 Senai, Johor, Malaysia, is accredited and complies with the International Standard ISO/IEC 17025.
What We Do:
CASTconsult has a comprehensive range of laboratory and on-site tests that are accredited by the Singapore Accreditation Council (SAC), as well as various third-party and in-house tests that can be customised to meet your specific requirements.
Our services include Construction Material Testing, Geotechnical Investigation, Field Testing, Structural Testing, Strengthening Work for Structure, Chemical and Biological Testing, Heat Treatment Services, Non-Destructive Testing and Micropile. Our results are independent, confidential, and of the highest quality.
At CASTconsult, we believe in quality testing with integrity, reliability and impartiality. We are relentlessly committed towards accuracy in all our data reports. This is why we provide our customers with the option to schedule an appointment with us to witness the testing process of their material samples.
How To Start:
Starting a testing project is simple and easy.
- Request a quote for doing testing.
- Receive a quotation with cost and delivery times for the tests requested.
- Submit samples with a copy of the quote and a purchase order.
- Receive a test report by an original hard copy.
Why Do Testing:
Our clients do testing for several reasons including the following:
- Verify material composition and properties before use in manufacturing.
- Certify material properties against your client’s quality requirements.
- Identify contamination so that the source can be located.
- Analyse production problems to help identify solutions.
- Reverse engineer a competitor’s product.
- Failure analysis to determine root cause of field returns.